Cycling Cities, after a successful pilot, has come back with a tech-enabled platform called Crooze, of the cyclists, by the cyclists and for the cyclists. It also enables Smart Cities to promote cycling for all. Crooze app gamifies your cycling experience by rewarding every kilometer & it opens up the whole internet of cycling.
Earn Crooze Coins
Convert your hard earned cycling kilometers into an encashable currency
Monitor Carbon Saved
Know your reduced carbon footprint for all your cycling
Monthly Gear Game to push you to ride more & ride often
Claim Exclusive Rewards
Fulfill your cycling, fitness, health & lifestyle needs with these rewards
Internet of Cycling
Explore Cycling Clubs, Events, Shops & much more happening in your city
Pedal up on Croozeboard
Stay motivated & fit with community engagement across India
How it Works?
It’s very Simple! Ride, Record, Redeem, Reward. Yay!! More Rides, More Rewards.
- Download Crooze App once we launch on playstore
- Download Strava App to connect to Crooze
- Signup with Gmail/ Facebook & Register youself
- Connect your Strava account with Crooze app
- Record all your Cycle Rides in Strava
- Redeem Crooze Coins for all your Ride kilometres
- Get different Rewards with Crooze Coins
- 1km =5 Crooze coins = 150 gms of Carbon saved
- Increase your Gears in Gear Game with more Rides & Kilometers
Build your own community of Croozers. Make your Cooze journey more fulfilling and involved by inviting all your friends,colleagues, family, cycling club members and cycle buddies to Crooze!
How does it help Smart Cities?
This award-winning digital platform is dedicated to cycling growth in cities to make them more liveable, healthier, happier and traffic as well as pollution free.
- Promoting cycle for fitness & smart commuting in the city
- Incentivizing cycling to make more people cycle more
- Build and nurture cycling ecosystem in the city
- Activation and citizen engagement to build cycling culture
- Gives data to analyse & make right decisions to build safe cycling infrastructure
This is a holistic approach to bring cycling culture in the city and behaviour change in the citizens.
Where we are using technology, behavioural economics, stakeholders engagement and forming community of communities across.
Are you also filled with energy to make Cycling Cities a reality? If yes, reach out to us for just a chat, working together or partnering to make cycling mainstream in Indian cities again.